Quick story relevant to md

pulltabMiner

Forum Supporter
I went to see one of my users (my computer system that is) at a remote site and as I was leaving he wanted to show me some landscaping he is doing at the place he works at. He had some nice flowers and stuff and as we were talking, he reached into the flower bed to pull a weed out. As he did that, the huge silver pinkie ring he wears slipped out and he did not even notice. I, of course, finely attuned as I am to these things could not help but smile. Of course I told him about it and he was grateful that I did.
On my way back to the office I was smiling. I kept thinking of all the gold and silver laying around waiting to be found by me.
It is conceivable that at some point in the distant future, all the silver coins may be dug out of the ground; but gold and silver jewelry? That's a renewable resource!

I went to see one of my users (my computer system that is) at a remote site and as I was leaving he wanted to show me some landscaping he is doing at the place he works at. He had some nice flowers and stuff and as we were talking, he reached into the flower bed to pull a weed out. As he did that, the huge silver pinkie ring he wears slipped out and he did not even notice. I, of course, finely attuned as I am to these things could not help but smile. Of course I told him about it and he was grateful that I did.
On my way back to the office I was smiling. I kept thinking of all the gold and silver laying around waiting to be found by me.
It is conceivable that at some point in the distant future, all the silver coins may be dug out of the ground; but gold and silver jewelry? That's a renewable resource!

I believe everyone should buy a lot of big, nice jewelery.
They deserve it.
Then, everyone should lose a ton of weight and lather themselves up with a very oily sun protectant...all the time.
I am very concerned with the state of health of all the people in this country!
Really! :whistle:

Gotcha 5 by 5, Digger... All this concern over obesity in America
has me quite intrigued.. If more folks lost a lot of pounds and exercised
more, I would get my fair share of exercise by dirt fishing..:D

Back
Top Bottom