White's Matrix M6 metal detector.

PocketChange

Has anyone had any exposure to the new White's Matrix M6 detector. It sounds very promising....
How about you Tony? have you got these in your shop and had a chance to demo them? I am really curious about the depth of these new machines. I am looking to upgrade this year and that's right about in the ball park I want to spend on one.

thanks
PocketChange

The depth will be comparable to the MXT (built on the same technology and coils). My MXT goes pretty deep. I've dug pennies at 8" in dry ground with an 8" coil. I've dug .22 bullet heads at 9" with the 8" coil.

From all indications the depth will be comparable with teh MXT. I saw acouple people claim that it's better but my instinct tells me it won't be better but equal. The addition of the 7 tone ID feature makes it worth a look. I will be getting out as soon as I can with all the latest equipment. Beaches up here in CT first then on land. I hope to have a review section of experiences added to my site soon so you'll be able to get some REAL field test results and not a bias one. Anyway , for the money , it will fit right in and in some cases exceed other s in this range.

Back
Top Bottom