Deep Tech Warrior detector info

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
I'll try to keep everything here as far as this detector.
2pt8d9w.jpg

Just starting to get acquainted, took it to one site this morning to evauluate iron handling. In time will comment on this.

Some folks may be interested in the disc range of this detector.
It don't have much on the nonferrous side of house.

So I did the following test.

Super six coil used. (Coil is more like 5x8" coil)

Below is a pic (single layer) portion of foil out of a cigarette pack.
Ruler in pic for scale.

Neutral GB setting on a set of sterile concrete steps.

Warrior disc setting 41 out of possible 50 setting to knock this out.
Both normal and boost.
Rej switch setting (2 tone) gives a low tone.

29zyiad.jpg
r

Below is pic of target above folded in half and cut.
Ruler in pic for scale.
Same settings used above on Warrior.
Again disc setting 41 out of possible 50 to disc out.

a45xqs.jpg
rr

Below is pic of both halves (the first object pictured) balled up.
Again same settings on Warrior.
Disc level now has to be moved to 45 out of 50 to disc out, and acquire low tone in Rej (2 tone) switch setting

hwacyx.jpg

Last edited:
Warrior detector not hard to run or setup.
I DO NOT recommend this detector in sites with loads of modern nonferrous trash. Especially site sites where digging is limited for whatever reason(s).

Volume control self explanatory.
Disc setting note above as far as foil.
Based on use this morning and tests, those operating in a dig all nonferrous likely to run disc between 2-3 on the dial.

Sens setting is where the depth seems to be, you pump this up you'll get down.
Gain setting seems to play more into size of objects vs depth.

Lower gain settings with higher sensitivity seems can be used to hunt coin sized, button sized objects.

Detector is smooth emi wise. Have taken to besides my yard, and up close around my vehicles, to 6 sites to check,,,with gain and sens maxed out.
Two of these sites can be troublesome even for fbs/fbs2 detectrors.
Warrior did well.
Not dead quiet in a couple, lower gain helped a little.

Test on buried deep targets in all these sites, yielded very good depth.
Both from super six (smaller coil) and the 11" stock dd.

Ground balance setting depending on the ground, if dialed wrong can lead to wrong tone assigned- be it high or low.

At your thumb tip when using is the 3 position switch Rej. Which is 2 tone mode. And disc setting here can affect which conductors give high or low tone.
And all metal setting- self explanatory, but all objects here give high tone.
Disc setting- self explanatory. Ideally here nonferrous gives high tone.

Normal and boost switch.
Boost for more depth.
Haven't yet been able to nail down as far as recovery speed advantage say for normal position.
And can't say one way or another, for instance does boost eat the 8aa batteries down faster.

Boost mode on this detector really so far, seems to be as good emi wise as Normal does.

More later

Last edited:
why would you ever want to disc out foil thats right where gold and platinum little rings hopefully attached to big ice are

why would you ever want to disc out foil thats right where gold and platinum little rings hopefully attached to big ice are

I likely wouldn't, but in some places where smaller foil exists and not much other modern trash , a person may choose to door when coin hunting.

This warrior detector will find coins, relics, jewelry and junk nonferrous targets.

I likely wouldn't, but in some places where smaller foil exists and not much other modern trash , a person may choose to door when coin hunting.

This warrior detector will find coins, relics, jewelry and junk nonferrous targets.

Looking to more of you thoughts on this one TNSS. I read on another forum that there will be a new Deeptech this fall...maybe they'll add more disc range.

More info on deep tech warrior.

Used this past weekend before I got tied up with the Deus ellpitical HF coil.

Anyway, Warrior like I've said easy to run, in real mild ground I suspect even easier.

Ground balance is about all you need to be mindful of. Not a hard process either.
As folks gain more experience with warrior they likely will be balancing neg or positive depending on where they are or what they are seeking.

One thing about this detector.
Yes you can run disc and run the 3 position switch in disc and ideally only hear the nonferrous.
But there is a catch.
It is very possible to hear a highly masked target around iron and or nails when 3 position switch is in Reject setting (2 tone).
Seems the audio gating on detector is more readied or open on the edge say to let these kinds of nonferrous targets sneak through.

Also a good way by toggling back and forth between rej setting and disc to check a target. Switch position is in a very good place position wise to make this process easy, using thumb while sweeping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom