Some practice with my Sov Elite.

metaladdict

Elite Member
I was excited to try my used detector so I went to an old hunted out park in town. First off this thing is a tank,I will be backpacking the control box.:yes:
I had a hard time identifying targets:( But thats ok I got it for the beach not dirt hunting. I was kinda hoping it would find a deep silver at the park.
Any how I will be going to a beach and reporting back.(prob tomorrow):grin:
I am thinking this is a mostly dig everything machine.

Last edited:
There are meters for the Sovereign. As with any meter on any detector the deeper the target the less accurate they are. I personally think the meter on a Sovereign is the best way to pick nickels out of the ground. Very accurate for that. The Sovereign is one hell of a beach detector. It thrives where the trash content is not an issue.

There are meters for the Sovereign. As with any meter on any detector the deeper the target the less accurate they are. I personally think the meter on a Sovereign is the best way to pick nickels out of the ground. Very accurate for that. The Sovereign is one hell of a beach detector. It thrives where the trash content is not an issue.
I have the meter and it is nice. 550 is usually a penny. I have not calibrated it yet so don't know if that is correct #.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom