Looking to buy good machine for "Gold" hunting

ZeeJay

Im new to this hobby... and really keen to find something big

1- Geological location where i live is very ideal, 45 mins drive from my place will take me to an ancient city where ancient remains have been discovered & Im sure there is alot more to by found in that area. I want to mostly search for Gold coins utensils and jewelry in that area.

2- I want to order the one which fits to my requirement of giving strong and reliable signals. (Range $300-$600)

3- A wrong coil size or unsuitable coil size is also my big concern, as such MD are not available in my country and ordering a new coil would be a headache for me

I need you guys opinion on Which MD is suitable for my mission and what coil size is efficient to find gold remains & coins.

Attached are a few images of my target area.
(the ground here is firm and this is summer season here)
jandial2.JPG

4389359_orig.jpeg

hotw_karkemish1.jpg

Taxila+-+Mohra+Moradu+-+Stupa+-+01.JPG

yeah i read reviews abt Fisher Gold Bug Pro. Seems good
How much it gonna cost including shipping?

If targets are not too deep and you don't need a detector with manual ground balance a Tesoro Compadre should work well, they are a very good jewelry finder.

Im new to this hobby... and really keen to find something big

1- Geological location where i live is very ideal, 45 mins drive from my place will take me to an ancient city where ancient remains have been discovered & Im sure there is alot more to by found in that area. I want to mostly search for Gold coins utensils and jewelry in that area.

2- I want to order the one which fits to my requirement of giving strong and reliable signals. (Range $300-$600)

3- A wrong coil size or unsuitable coil size is also my big concern, as such MD are not available in my country and ordering a new coil would be a headache for me

I need you guys opinion on Which MD is suitable for my mission and what coil size is efficient to find gold remains & coins.

Attached are a few images of my target area.
(the ground here is firm and this is summer season here)
jandial2.JPG

4389359_orig.jpeg

hotw_karkemish1.jpg

Taxila+-+Mohra+Moradu+-+Stupa+-+01.JPG

MAN! Talk about a a cool place to hunt! Very jealous here!

You have many many options. Give me a ring I would be glad to help you after I ask you a few questions about the area and what you expect from the detector. Thanks, Bart.

WOW! That place looks amazing! Are you sure you are allowed to detect there? I was looking into Gold detectors a while ago and was told I already owned a decent Gold detector. The White's DFX can find anything. By tweaking the parameters and using the right coil its a very versatile detector. I got the tiny Shooter coil from White's to find small gold and coins and to fit into places larger coils simply can't. Just an idea. Let us know how you do. We like pics! GL and HH. Matt

WOW! That place looks amazing! Are you sure you are allowed to detect there?....

Believe it or not, as mouthwatering as such ruins look to us americans ... (and the immediate knee-jerk reaction that "it must not be allowed", blah blah), yet in other countries of the world, such ruins are actually the MODERN sites. In other words, the mere fact that a structure is still STANDING (castles, walls, etc...) makes it less than 500 or 700 years, or whatever. And there's EVEN OLDER finds to be made in furroughed fields, etc...

Therefore while these old ruins "catch the eye" and would be magnets for any of us USA hunters to rush to and hunt around, yet to European hunters, they will often time distance themselves from such spots, and purposefully look for furroughed fields where there could have been pre 1000AD sites, of which NOTHING remains to be seen (villages, markets, etc....).

Thus, yes, he's allowed. :laughing: Every bit as much as he'd be "allowed" to hit furroughed fields there in whatever country he's in as well :)

Back
Top Bottom