Got another box of nickels today... wasn't terrible

Midknight

Elite Member
No war nickel, buffs, or v nickels this time, but I did get 2 more 1939s, and a few from the 1940s.

With that being said, the bank gave me a mixture of machine and consumer rolled coin rolls today, and for some reason I got the feeling to check the consumer rolls count about half way through them. The 2 rolls I checked were missing 2 and 5!!!!!:mad: Didn't check any of the other consumer rolled after that, but when I finished rerolling them I realized I was only missing one nickel... Go figure... oh, and there was a dime in one of the rolls :laughing::lol::yes:

Welp, until next week, GL CRHing everyone!

Bummer on the silver/Buff/V skunk. Throw in the dime and it sounds like your up 5 cents! How much success have you had with nickels? I am yet to give them a try...

Bummer on the silver/Buff/V skunk. Throw in the dime and it sounds like your up 5 cents! How much success have you had with nickels? I am yet to give them a try...

In four boxes I have found 5 war nickels, a buff, a v nickel, many 1940s and 50s.

I like that about nickels, at least you can always find some oldies in there. Just did my second box of nickels this week and scored a 1943 S way nickel!! My second silver found CRH!

Nickels are pretty hit or miss. I sometimes get a War nickel or something in them, but not always. Keep trying!

Are 1939's (no mintmark) worth anything out of the ordinary? I've been pitching them back.. but I did keep my 1939d I found. Been wanting to do a write up about that for a little while.

Nickels are pretty hit or miss. I sometimes get a War nickel or something in them, but not always. Keep trying!

Are 1939's (no mintmark) worth anything out of the ordinary? I've been pitching them back.. but I did keep my 1939d I found. Been wanting to do a write up about that for a little while.

I don't know if the 1939's are worth anything, I just keep then because of their age.

Back
Top Bottom