Today was not my day for CRHing...

Midknight

Elite Member
Bought a box, ok a bag, of dimes and was utterly skunked.:wow: A little less than half of them were in the clear plastic rolls, so that saved me some rerolling time. I would have bought another box of nickels, but alas, I do not have enough nickel rolls right now. Will have to check the dollar store for them, as well as a few Wally World.

HH and wish me better luck next week for CRHing and semester finals!!!

Just reuse the rolls they came in, i go through 100+ dollars of coins every week this way.

They come in the clear plastic rolls or the machine rolled ones. They cannot be rerolled in those rolls.

I feel ya. I went through a box of halves last night and was skunked , , , sigh

They come in the clear plastic rolls or the machine rolled ones. They cannot be rerolled in those rolls.

Yes they can it just takes a little practice, I have done thousands of rolls of pennies and nickels and rewrap in the plastic rolls. You don't have to buy the wrappers most banks will give you some if you ask.

Well with the awesome luck you've been having it's about time!:laughing: JK! Just did my first box of dimes and the only keeper was a Canadian silver dime 1966. My bank doesn't take coins in rolls so I don't have to re-roll them, saves some time.

Well with the awesome luck you've been having it's about time!:laughing: JK! Just did my first box of dimes and the only keeper was a Canadian silver dime 1966. My bank doesn't take coins in rolls so I don't have to re-roll them, saves some time.

:lol: Yeah, was bound to happen, waiting for next week and the next box.

Back
Top Bottom