New detector suggestions?

Gigiya

Sometime in the next couple of months I'll probably be buying a new detector so my friends could come with me on hunts and use my current one (Radio Shack Discovery 2000/Bounty Hunter Lone Star). I'd probably want to spend around $400 - $500, I wouldn't be using it in the water at the beach or anything, I'd just want a good quality detector with a pinpointing feature (my current detector doesn't have one). What would be some good choices?

The MInelab Xterra 30 or Whites prizm V are both good detectors with target ID. One without it is the Tesoro Vaquero. All go pretty deep but the Vaquero has the advatage. More accessory coils are also available for it .

do you have a hand held pinpointer? and i think most bounty hunters pinpoint at the middle of the coil, mine does, just right below where the shaft attaches,

new detector...

From the land of the Bluenose.....good luck on whatever you choose. Usually it's the operator not the machine that makes the difference. Swing low, swing slow and dig deep. happy hunting!

Any of the above machines will servre you quite well. You might look at the Garrett GTP1350 also. Heard this was a pretty good machine.

I bet if you talked to TonyinCT you could get an M6 pretty close to your price range...

Back
Top Bottom