Two 40%ers makes for a nice rebound

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
After several weeks of silver skunks, this week proved to be a little kinder with a 1965 and 1967 Ken. Sorry no pic as I’m not home at the moment. Happy Hunting All!

I hear Kennedy’s are pretty rare to find, congrats! I’ve not found any half.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Oh my bad it didn’t tell me this was crh I’m using tapatalk... still though congrats!

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

That would definitely be good for We CRHers.....but wait a minute....thinking about, I have not seen a teller as old as His Majesty! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
:laughing: I have many stories regarding my CRH experiences over the years, one stands out regarding the older tellers. I was vacationing with relatives in Michigan’s UP...Newberry was the town...around 2012 or so and silver prices were still up a bit. I stopped at a small bank and asked for halves. The tellers were actually snickering as they turned over about a dozen rolls...turns out 5 rolls were solid 40%, and the other rolls held mixed clad and 40%! Those ‘ol gals were very grateful that I’d taken those darn 50 cent pieces off their hands...:lol:

:laughing: I have many stories regarding my CRH experiences over the years, one stands out regarding the older tellers. I was vacationing with relatives in Michigan’s UP...Newberry was the town...around 2012 or so and silver prices were still up a bit. I stopped at a small bank and asked for halves. The tellers were actually snickering as they turned over about a dozen rolls...turns out 5 rolls were solid 40%, and the other rolls held mixed clad and 40%! Those ‘ol gals were very grateful that I’d taken those darn 50 cent pieces off their hands...:lol:

Ha ha! Joke was on them!:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom