January CRH Report - Wheaties, Silver, & 5¢ Euro

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from January. :D I had a lot of fun searching through a box each of pennies, nickels, & dimes, as well as a few extra rolls of pennies and some quarters. I'm only doing a couple rolls of quarters at time to slowly fill up my State & ATB coin folders. I found quite a few goodies; below are my results: :D

Penny Box: 1913 :clap:, 1926 :clap:, 1944 x2, 1944-D, 1945, 1946-D x2, 1950, 1950-D, 1952-D, 1953-D, 1957, 1957-D, & 1958-D.

Additional $15: 1919-S :clap:, 1946-D, 1952-D, 1956-D, & 1957-D.

Nickel Box: 1943-S :clap: & 2002 Italian 5-Cent Euro.

Dime Box: No silver. :(

$20 in Quarters: No silver. :(

Totals: 20 Wheaties, 1 War nickel, & a 2-Cent Euro.

The 1913 wheatie is my new oldest CRH find. :clapping:

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God Bless. :D

January - Old Wheaties (Resized).jpg

January - Wheaties, War Nickel, & 5C Euro (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
What a great assortment of finds, Wolfie! Congratulations on the 1913! :woot:

What a great assortment of finds, Wolfie! Congratulations on the 1913! :woot:
Thanks, Princess! :D

KT is pleased to see The Princess's CRH results! Nice to see those wheaties and that war nickel! Royal Congrats for your efforts! :D:D

Thanks you, KingTotsalot! :D I appreciate the royal words thou speakest, and my sister & I do enjoy CRHing together (although, these are my finds from my January CRHs). :D My sister did find some royal wheat cents of her own. :yes: :yes:

Thanks, Princess! :D

Thanks you, KingTotsalot! :D I appreciate the royal words thou speakest, and my sister & I do enjoy CRHing together (although, these are my finds from my January CRHs). :D My sister did find some royal wheat cents of her own. :yes: :yes:

Ha ha! Seems KT hadest too much mead before making His Royal Comments! Good hunt for you and glad to learn that the Princess had good recoveries too!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom