Need a Japanese translation, please...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Dug this up tonight, don't know if it is a jacket zipper pull or keychain fob, or what.
I assume it is Japanese, but maybe Chinese?
I know a few of you probably know how to read this, (Rudy?), so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, and HH

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 248
Sorry I can't be of much help on this one. I think it is Chinese. Seems to be something like a King's name.

I asked a Japanese friend for a translation. She says: "The first letter (top) + second letter (middle) = playful. The third letter (bottom) = king. But the combination of these letters, I believe, has not appeared in known historic context. What I recall from these letters is one of the recent video game/comic books in Japan." This suggests the possibility that it was a kid's item. Hope this helps.

-Foiled

I asked a Japanese friend for a translation. She says: "The first letter (top) + second letter (middle) = playful. The third letter (bottom) = king. But the combination of these letters, I believe, has not appeared in known historic context. What I recall from these letters is one of the recent video game/comic books in Japan." This suggests the possibility that it was a kid's item. Hope this helps.

-Foiled

Well, since this was found in a parking lot of a roller skating rink, having something to do with kids is probably correct.

Thank you very much for that!
Maybe I can get some sleep, now!:putertired:

HH

Back
Top Bottom