Sons of Guns

booker

Forum Supporter
Anyone watch this? Our boy Vince finally got fed up with all the !!!! and took a walk:?:

Yep he is gone, I don't blame him one bit though.

That buffer mishap was all chris , you can see it was the same buffer since chris started putting it together.

Glenn is my favorite once he leaves I probably will stop watching.

Vince and another guy started their own company and got the feeling flem might follow him over there? Kris is an airhead from the word go!

Who can blame him, I know the feeling. Only so many times you can miss out on personal life things and catch all the heck for work before you blow. He is good at what he does it seems and was there before the show but always seems to be the workhorse of the shop.

When this show first came out I thought it was awesome, until I did some research into the company and found out what was really going on. Any responsible gun owner should stay away from this company and what it stands for. The "supposed" owners Will and Stephanie actually lost the companies FFL by losing firearms/pieces of firearms and were shut down by the federal government. Through some fancy footwork and company paperwork changes they were able to continue business under an FFL attached to their head gunsmith (Vince). Will and Steph actually are employees (not the heads of the company) under Vince. I'm sure this was the underlying factor in Vince's departure from the show. Vince is the smart one, getting out while the getting is good. Reality tv can only take you so far and it is his quality of work that should speak for him not his face on the idiot box. I wouldn't want my name attached to a company that has had shady dealings in the past, especially one that employs a bumbling idiot like Kris. In the end it is a reality tv show and should show all those who have been contacted about a metal detecting reality show what really goes on behind the scenes. It's not about the subject building weapons, metal detecting or whatever, it's about selling a tv show to get sponsors to air commercials. Such is life.

Back
Top Bottom