School has started again...I'm going to scarce on the forum

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
Well...it's happened again. My new semester has started, and it's gonna be rough. Not only do I have my regular classes, but I also have my Capstone and my internship. I also have an outside production job in the wings that I have an interview for this evening. I will be on when I can, but I am afraid that it will be hit and miss at the best.

If anyone has any shotshell/headstamp questions PLEASE PM me with the question or thread link as I could easily miss your post.

At least this is my last semester...if I make it. :cool:

Doug

I will be on when I can, but I am afraid that it will be hit and miss at the best.

If anyone has any shotshell/headstamp questions PLEASE PM me with the question or thread link as I could easily miss your post.

I'lltry to patch things for you. Try to avoid excess stress and keep an eye on your blood pressure ;)

Voriax

Good luck t, we'll miss ya. Get your work done, and come back and hang with us when you get time.....Curt:grin:

It's not Going to be the same without you. This year is going to be hard for me also, so I feel you, bro. Ill pm you with all my questions, lol. You've been great and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom