Prayers for my daughter please

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
My daughter Sarah has had more than her share of problems. She is 23 and since she has been in her early teens she has had health issues. Growing up she couldn't do what alot of other kids take for granted, such as going to the stores, going to friends houses, going on a trip,etc. as she needs to be close to a bathroom. We have had her to different hospitals and they could always find what she didn't have but never could find out what she does have. They call it irritable bowls. She has sort of learned to live with it but it have caused her depression. Lately she has been sick again, she has told us that it is like her bones hurt. The last couple days she has been to the hospitals doing tests,etc. And she just got home and told me that they are pretty sure that she has staff infection, and they said they want to do more tests tomorrow because they say it can be in her bones, I am hoping and praying that it isn't, not sure what can be done if it is. So please send my daughter your prayers and best wishes my friends. Thanks so much. Steve.

Hopefully they got it all wrong and it's not that serious. Prayer sent/finger's crossed.

Steve, I wish your daughter all the best. My sister had the same sorta thing going on. It ended up being Crohns disease. Hope for a speedy recovery and tell her your forum friends wish her well....Curt:grin:

very sorry ta hear about this Steve, hopefully the docs come up with a quick fix and its nothing serious. prayers sent your way buddy

Thanks everyone, your thoughts & prayers mean a great deal to us. Crohns disease has entered my mind Curt, but has never been confirmed. She has been told not too long ago that she has an infection and was given antibiotics but never been told until today that it is staff infection.

Back
Top Bottom