Chuck (the Stealth Designer and original mfg'er) update

President Trump will do what he feels necessary during the pandemic.

Sorry if you can't return on your own schedule.

It isn't just about you.

Did you see the wave rake things they use there? I’m wondering how one would do at Aliso here in OC. Make me a prototype!

I'm afraid the orange dude is a day late and a dollar short on that one! Should have taken it more seriously in February...

US citizens are allowed to return.

Sorry if you can't return on your own schedule.

It isn't just about you.

The problem is the flight.

My original flight of May 5 was cancelled. All flights had stopped. I now have a credit but they doubled the price of return flights so they want me to pay the difference. So, we now we have a little war going on. :mad:

Chuck

The problem is the flight.

My original flight of May 5 was cancelled. All flights had stopped. I now have a credit but they doubled the price of return flights so they want me to pay the difference. So, we now we have a little war going on. :mad:

Chuck

What airline? I'll try to avoid them. Good luck, hope you win the war.

Sounds like you will have to fly to another country and then to the US. I'd say come here but beaches are still closed...

You're not trying to get back to Michigan just to be locked up in your home by that Eva Braun clone Governor are you?

By the way I love the Stealth that I won in a contest.

Home in Michigan??

You're not trying to get back to Michigan just to be locked up in your home by that Eva Braun clone Governor are you?

By the way I love the Stealth that I won in a contest.

What can I tell you. I was born in Detroit and it is hard to leave even if we have a half wit for Governor.

Actually, I am torn between freedom and government control. I wish everyone had brains and could do the right thing...??? What is the right thing?

I have a ton of things that I can only do at home :cool:

secured a ticket today so here I come mid june

Chuck

I cant imagine the number of people stranded trying to get back to their country.... and all the added cost they never expected to have. Then in our case to come home with no job. Be safe coming home.....

Back
Top Bottom