Total SILVER Annihilation! Turf Gold, Beach Gold! 90 Wheatie Day! 51 Silver! An Amazing 10 Days of Hunts in So Cal!!

The time, the efforts and the passion. You are driven by some higher force. Congrats Dan on some fabulous rewarding adventures. Your big Wheat day almost matches my seasons count. An amazing amount of Silver Coins. Sterling and the addition of Gold. I hope this high remains for a very long time. Jack

What a haul ! You're the Dan that Jam must be talking about. :shock: That's more silver than my total after almost 3 years of diggin'.:lol: Good work there, Dan.

I think you found one of these too
genie-in-a-bottle.png

Nice finds Dan. Looks like the beach and turf are no match for you. All you need now is to find some plat and the cycle of precious metals is complete (unless you found a plat ring and I missed it this year).

Great job on the recoveries. Even though we do not typically detect together anymore, you have always kept the passion for the hobby high and I can really respect that.

As always, keep up the good work.

Greg
Thanks, Greg! No plat this year for me so far.. I found a small plat heart pendant with diamonds a year or two ago. That's a really difficult metal to find, at least for me. Your recent post reminded me of the day you dug 18 or so silvers and I had 31. That will always be an unforgettable moment in each of our detecting lives.

Dan, you've been killing it since you got that Morgan. Congrats on the piles of goodies. It's been fun seeing your finds after each hunt and now that little league is over hopefully we can do more detecting together. What is your silver ratio from the beach and turf so far this year?
Thanks, Jason! Yeah, I'm sure we'll be hunting quite a bit in the coming months. Since I found 3 silver yesterday at the beach, that puts me at 357....104 have been from the beach; 253 from turf so far this year.

Fantastic hunt congrads on all that silver:shock:
Thanks, Dirt Lizard! Good luck to you!

Great job Dan! It was fun. It looks like you get em no matter the location. Thanks for the pointers and all the other information you provided us with. Awesome finds!
Thanks, my friend!! Any time! :yes:

That's is INSANE I'm hoping I can get that good lol HH!
Thanks for the reply! You can get as good as you want! Keep the passion high, and anything is possible!

What can I say...??!!? :bowdown:
Thanks, Ron! :thumbsup:

Great hunts Dan!How are you cleaning that beach sliver to look so good?
Thanks, Tom! The only coins that were cleaned in my photo above were two war nickels I found at the beach....those nickels looked like black cookie coins coming out of the sand. Lemon juice restores them to new. The rest of the silver has been untouched...just washed the sand or dirt off of them....they have beautiful patina. I have found my fair share of purple/black, toasted silver from the beach that have been tumbling in the sand/salt water for many years.

Jeeezzz man, unreal how you are on the goods... Keep it up!
Thanks, Zee! Keep the great finds coming yourself...I love seeing all those oldies!! :yes:

I think it's time for a road trip to the Left Coast:lol: Big congrats on the insane week of silver and gold digging! You keep this up and you'll dig 1,000 silvers by years end...
Come on out, Cap! :lol: You can dig silver til your heart's content! Well, you know they're not that easy to find...we just make it look easy! :yes:

Wow!!

Huge congrats on the golds and the silver killing!!

Love those old class rings!!

<*)))>{
Thanks for the reply! I agree....I couldn't believe when I first saw that class ring come out from the depths. It wasn't another deep, sand covered ring tab! Gold at last!! Ahhhh!! :lol:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Bro you are running in Beast Mode! All hail Raphis!
Thanks, Swing! I love Beast Mode!! I'm in Ache mode now...:lol:

That's it, I'm moving to the west coast!!! Holy Guacamole!
Thanks, JRinkus. I love avocadoes. They are plentiful out West here! Hass are my favorites! :lol:

Those coins are in nice shape!

Congratulations!
Thanks, Penny
acker! Good luck to you!

:shock: Holy Smokes man !! You are killin it !!!
Thanks, pescadore! Continued good hunts, and good luck! :thumbsup:

Holy !!!!!!! It's official, I hate you. You're banned :laughing:
:lol: Thanks, Tman! Harbor that inner anger to find you a pile O Silver! :thumbsup:

Oh my!!! I'm so Jelly!!!!!
Thanks, khouse! Good luck to you!
Unbelievable silver totals :shock:

You must be the only person within 50 miles with a detector....
Thanks, BKM. There's no lack of hunters in S. Cal...I will assure you of that. :yes: And we all hunt the same parks and beaches......there's just a LOT that has been lost out here...the 40's-50's were booming/growing times here in LA and surrounding counties....lots of parks were created and homes were built.....and many people lost quite a few coins out of their pockets! :lol:

Absolutely unreal....... :shock:
Thanks, Vermonster! :thumbsup:

Fantastic hunting! :yes: congrats
Doc
Thanks, DigginDoc!

I think you found one of these too
genie-in-a-bottle.png
:lol: Hahaha....I wish wish for a million Bucks! :lol:

speachless...congrats!!
Thanks,Mike! Best of luck on your next hunt!

:jawdrop::shock: wow that is insane! Amazing finds, and cool tootsie toy car. :D
Thanks for the reply! Someone told me it was an old corvette!

The time, the efforts and the passion. You are driven by some higher force. Congrats Dan on some fabulous rewarding adventures. Your big Wheat day almost matches my seasons count. An amazing amount of Silver Coins. Sterling and the addition of Gold. I hope this high remains for a very long time. Jack
Thanks for the kind words and accolades, Jack! :thumbsup: I would love some higher force to help out with my pain and stiffness too. :lol: It hurts so good! I'm looking at my hands right now, and noticed my callouses are deforming my fingers...:shock: It's like those boxers that have cauliflower ears.....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom