Do you carry a weapon?

I'm new to Mding but I carry most every where. I do agree training is a must. Normally I'm at the range myself at least once a month if not more. My carry of choise is a kimmber compact in 45 or a taurus millinum pro in 45 But I have had to carry for past jobs and now it is just like puting a pocket knife in your pocket. My first firearms instructor said something that has always stayed with me "if you only carry when you think you will need it I guarntee you will not have it when you do need it "

I'm new to Mding but I carry most every where. I do agree training is a must. Normally I'm at the range myself at least once a month if not more. My carry of choise is a kimmber compact in 45 or a taurus millinum pro in 45 But I have had to carry for past jobs and now it is just like puting a pocket knife in your pocket. My first firearms instructor said something that has always stayed with me "if you only carry when you think you will need it I guarntee you will not have it when you do need it "

I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 with a Crimson Trace Laser grip. Nice and compact as well as light in weight and easy to conceal. I honestly haven't carried it metal detecting because I just started back into the hobby.

http://www.gunblast.com/Bersa_380CC.htm

I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 with a Crimson Trace Laser grip. Nice and compact as well as light in weight and easy to conceal. I honestly haven't carried it metal detecting because I just started back into the hobby.

http://www.gunblast.com/Bersa_380CC.htm

I almost got that exact gun when I got my P11, it was used for like $300. Looking back I wish I would have.

-Jason

I almost got that exact gun when I got my P11, it was used for like $300. Looking back I wish I would have.

-Jason

I had a Thunder and it was just a pain in the arsh to rack and break down.. I ended up getting rid of it, but it did shoot nice and i wish i had kept it..I like the keltec 380 better...

I carry just about everywhere I go to include when out MD'ing. Much like my habit of having a pocket knife with me, I have become accustomed to thowing my SOB holster on when throwing on my belt. Nice thing about my Glock is if I ever find myself MDing in the woods and night falls a bit quicker than I like, I have a handy tactical light attached. I tend error on the side of caution, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I carry a S&W 40, coyot's are real bad around here. i had them follow me while deer hunting and when i used to coon hunt, about got attacked a few times at night. and snakes are real bad around here to. in GA if it crawls,fly or walk it bites. heck even ladybugs will bite u in GA.

Got me a Millenium Pro .45 too........10rd capacity on a .45 that small is sweet. I have had it for about a year and have yet to shoot it. I had a PT111 9mm years ago and it was a good gun. I am looking to get out in April to finally fire the PT145

Back
Top Bottom