And idea for places to metal detect

Chuck1960

Hi all
I came up with and idea for places to metal detect and I wanted to know if anyone else had thought of it. The only problem is that I am so busy at this time with my job it may take me a while to try it out. Anyway here it is.

I was doing a search for outdoor vollyball courts in my area. What came up was listings for apartments with vollyball courts.

Now I was thinking of contacting the apartment complex managers by phone or letter. I would offer to metal detect the vollyball court. Any jewlery I found with names, initials, or other identfing marks would be turned over to the apartment manager. Everthing else I would get to keep. I even thought about coming up with some kind of form to be signed.

In addition you could offer a service of searcing for any jewlery that a tenet might lose. I could make business cards drop by the complex and leave them at the office.

Has this thought occured to anyone else?
Chuck1960

___________________________________________________________________________________
Whites Eagle Spectrum Ace 250

Last edited:
You'd probably be better off going and asking in person, but from the apartments that I'm familiar with, visitors are only allowed on the grounds in the company of a resident.

Welcome

Not a bad idea. I detect a volleyball court at a local park and have a little luck there on occasions. I think I would ask in person though.

Back
Top Bottom