• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

GMMD Fan/Looking for others to follow.

SQD

HI everyone. I am a disabled grandmother who at least gets to see the beauty of some of our country thru You Tube. It sure helps make a rather dull day go by a little better. One of my favorites is Brad Martin of GMMD (Green Mountain Metal Detecting). I love that he researches and can give history behind the places he goes to dig and his channel is clean.
What are some of your favorite YouTubers that I might could check out?

Last edited:
Time Team, it's a group of archaeologists that dig mostly in Great Britain. There is a little bit of metal detecting,but it's mostly digging.
I also enjoy Nicola White Mudlarking, she treasure hunts the tides of the Thames river, occasionally with a metal detector, but mostly eyeballing. She then turns her finds into work of art.
Chill Bill is also in Europe his show is mostly metal detecting the English countryside.

I discovered GMMD just recently, his videos are the best MD videos I've seen. Professionally done and he also has great old sites (cellar holes). Don't miss the one where he found the gold Spanish coin.

Yep, Brad produces some great videos on Youtube. Been watching him for awhile, some great finds along the way. Plugmasterford has some fun videos, lots of great channels for detecting on Youtube.

Dan

Brad makes great videos. He's also a member here.

I'll add another vote for nuggetnoggin. The Hoover Boys also produce good videos.

yep, Brad is great. Not much hype. I don't think he is capable of hype. Just nice peaceful and beautiful backdrop to some fine metal detecting. Imagine detecting in an area that beautiful and a striking lack of junk we all find in the lowlands. Eddie is fun to watch when he appears from time to time with Brad. Braid will answer all questions posted to him on his Youtube channel.

Yes, I went on a binge watching when I first found him. Sorted it from first posted. You could see him mature along the way and the editing really is good. I enjoy Eddie too. Nice to have good friends!

Here's yet another vote for NuggetNoggin. :D In his videos, he does quite a bit of exploring, occasionally showing clips of wildlife, too. Since you enjoy the beauty of the creation, I think you would find this channel enjoyable, as well. I hope this information is helpful!

:fmdfwelcome: Thank you for joining us... we're glad to have you!

If you're looking for videos from New England, Mud Dog Mandy and Stealth Diggers are two great channels. They always find lots of 1700's relics and coins.

My channel is "SkynyrdTim" on YouTube. I also find quite a few 1700's coins and colonial relics. I'm not as entertaining as those guys, but I have dug up some pretty amazing stuff over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkynyrdTim/videos

Back
Top Bottom