Super-Fast Turn Around Contest

AlohaMetalDetectors

Hi All,

This is going to be a fast turn around contest that will take a tiny bit of legwork :)

Whoever is the first person to respond here, like my Facebook page if you haven't already, follow my twitter feed if you haven't already, and call me after all that is done and say "Aloha" at exactly 6:00 PM EST according to my cell phone clock, and reply back here that you are the winner afterwards will win a new White's Bullseye II pinpointer. If my phone rings at 5:59 PM EST I won't answer :)

Let the games begin!

Let the games begin!

Sorry all, I just realized that because Hawaii doesn't do daylight savings time, I screwed the end time up. The end time for this contest will be 7 PM Eastern standard time, I don't know why I Got the time zones mixed up like that, maybe because I am juggling 1 million things at once :-)

So whoever has completed all of the things in the original post and calls me at exactly 7 PM Eastern standard time, will win the whites bull's-eye pointer.

Hi All,

This is going to be a fast turn around contest that will take a tiny bit of legwork :)

Whoever is the first person to respond here, like my Facebook page if you haven't already, follow my twitter feed if you haven't already, and call me after all that is done and say "Aloha" at exactly 6:00 PM EST according to my cell phone clock, and reply back here that you are the winner afterwards will win a new White's Bullseye II pinpointer. If my phone rings at 5:59 PM EST I won't answer :)

Let the games begin!

Let the games begin!

I liked it yesterday..lol I was your 17th like.. michael haubrich will be calling ya!! woot woot :p

I give up. Tried to like you on Facebook, but realized you have to be a member to do so. Thanks for the contest.....:grin:

I give up. Tried to like you on Facebook, but realized you have to be a member to do so. Thanks for the contest.....:grin:

Yeah Curt, have to have a Facebook to play. I feel your pain, before getting into business ventures I didn't have a FB account myself, but it's par for the course these days :)

Just so you know, 17 minutes from now is Eastern DAYLIGHT Time, not standard. Oh, btw, liked and followed yesterday, and now posted here.

Orlando

Back
Top Bottom