3rd trip out with the Nox! 3 rings in 3 trips!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
I'm 3 for 3 as of today with the new Nox 600! First trip out I found a tungsten wedding band, second trip out I found my first ever SLQ, and a cheap junket ring and today I picked up another silver ring! Found it at a high school and it looks just like the one Amanda found a few months back at the same school. Definitely enjoying the new nox!

Attachments

• 20190801_215928.jpg
    20190801_215928.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 266
Congrats on the rings. Looks like the nox is treating you guys well. I like my 800. Wish I had time to get out more.

HD

Congrats on the rings. Looks like the nox is treating you guys well. I like my 800. Wish I had time to get out more.

HD

Thanks! We actually had to put metal detecting down for a good little bit while we took the kids on a long vacation and get a few other things taken care of. We ordered the new machines and didn't get to use them for a couple weeks. We still don't get to get out as much as we would like but the last few days have given us some much needed down time lol. At least enough time to break in the new machines!

Good to see your new machines are producing the goods. I haven't spent much time at it lately either, but usually get "something good" whenever I go.
Hard to tell from the photo, but could that be the mate ring to the other ring you mentioned "just like it"? You know? Do they fit together?

It only gets better with those new machines. My "Nov" is a back up or change of pace machine to the CTX but I do enjoy it when ever I get it out. Congrats on the Sterling Ring. Trapper

Good to see your new machines are producing the goods. I haven't spent much time at it lately either, but usually get "something good" whenever I go.
Hard to tell from the photo, but could that be the mate ring to the other ring you mentioned "just like it"? You know? Do they fit together?

Thanks! I thought they might have been supposed to go together at first too but the sizes are just a hair different. Amanda thinks either one of those school sales went on and a bunch of kids ended up buying a bunch of cheap silver rings or they were some kind of award for something. They're definitely not the highest quality rings lol super thin and not very heavy and we found both of them near the bud stop grassy area.

Back
Top Bottom