Super-Fast Turn Around Contest

I have to say, you are overwhelming us with amazing contests! Kudos to you, and best of luck in the new business. I only hope you order free shipping, or it would be bad for an east coaster like me to get shipped from you. :)

AirForceMike was the winner! Literally as soon as my cell phone hit 1:00 PM it rang with AirForceMike on the other end. The pinpointer is going in the mail as I type this :)

Stay tuned for more of the same!

I have to say, you are overwhelming us with amazing contests! Kudos to you, and best of luck in the new business. I only hope you order free shipping, or it would be bad for an east coaster like me to get shipped from you. :)

I guarantee my shipping will be free and my prices will match any other dealer out there :)

Thanks for the great contest Chris, was truly a pleasure talking to you on the phone. Had me going with not giving your business name..wasnt sure if i was buying a Pizza or winning a pinpointer..lol. Thanks again my friend!!

Chris was a great guy on the phone and we had a chance to chat a bit and what a great guy!!! Glad he made it to the forum.
AFM

Thanks for the great contest Chris, was truly a pleasure talking to you on the phone. Had me going with not giving your business name..wasnt sure if i was buying a Pizza or winning a pinpointer..lol. Thanks again my friend!!

Chris was a great guy on the phone and we had a chance to chat a bit and what a great guy!!! Glad he made it to the forum.
AFM

Bahahaha. I answered the phone saying "Papa Johns Mililani, can I take your order", followed by a long pause and "Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Aloha?"

Your pinpointer is in the mail Mike :)

Gotta be fast Mike, should have ordered 20 large pies and told them to deliver to the address on the facebook page. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom