shooting over cigs.

pan4au

Elite Member
I saw on the local news where a guy went into a small neighborhood store to buy cigarettes. The owner wouldn't sell him any (probably under age). The little*&^(* (punk) went to his car and got a gun and went back into the store and shooting and wounding two inside then left.. he hasn't been Id'd yet..

Good News.. 18 year old male arrested today....

An 18 year old male was arrested today for the shootings.... probably one of the gang bangers
he won't be able to get any smokes in the pokey

An 18 year old male was arrested today for the shootings.... probably one of the gang bangers
he won't be able to get any smokes in the pokey

I can't even find that story buried in with all the others, sad part is it's so common now it's not even noticed among all the others...

And that's just the first page today...

You don't have to look far to find bad news these days. The press , MSM , thrives on bad news. It seems that very few stations will spend much time reporting good, or happy news.
Back in the 80s while in the military, while overseas, we had a rough nite one night. The next day , the news crews were on us like a flock of vultures trying to get that story. That was the only time I knew the press was around .
I said years ago I was going to start my own newspaper , and report nothing but good news. Wonder if I'd be rich yet ?

If at least 10 people die it doesn't even make national news, sad but true. This will be interesting to all of our international members : to be called a mass shooting four or more people must have been shot. So far in 2017 there have been 307 mass shootings in the US...

Happens every day here. We just get hardened to it. Takes a big pair to go to the northwest side of Jacksonville. Guy shot my Plumbing van one day for cutting off the water to an apartment to do a repair. Luckily the bullet hit the side door by the floor.

Happens every day here. We just get hardened to it. Takes a big pair to go to the northwest side of Jacksonville. Guy shot my Plumbing van one day for cutting off the water to an apartment to do a repair. Luckily the bullet hit the side door by the floor.

Wow, that's scary.......:shock: (Cold and snowy here today Larry. See ya soon bud....:yes:)

If at least 10 people die it doesn't even make national news, sad but true. This will be interesting to all of our international members : to be called a mass shooting four or more people must have been shot. So far in 2017 there have been 307 mass shootings in the US...

Given that most mass shootings take place in places like Chicago, Baltimore, LA, New Orleans, Philidelphia, etc and are gang related - it isn't news because there is no political gain for such stories.

We have a sub area of city. It is a large area and known for drug gang killings just about every few months. Why don't people enjoy life without being high..

Back
Top Bottom