Thank you to Bart

upstatedigger

Forum Supporter
Seeing the writing on the wall and deciding it was time for a new backup, soon to be replacement pinpointed for my propointer. Got some great feedback from forum moments and placed a call to Bart at Big boy hobbies. He very quickly returned my message and talked me through my questions and helped me make a choice without pushing a sale. Ended up going with the new propointer AT as a result. Thought I wanted an x pointer, but Bart was very helpful in making the right choice for me. Shipped right out, should be here Monday. That's fast. And my propointer continues to hold on, so hopefully we ll make it to Monday. Highly recommend calling Bart. I will again. He's got my business. Thanks Bart !

Seeing the writing on the wall and deciding it was time for a new backup, soon to be replacement pinpointed for my propointer. Got some great feedback from forum moments and placed a call to Bart at Big boy hobbies. He very quickly returned my message and talked me through my questions and helped me make a choice without pushing a sale. Ended up going with the new propointer AT as a result. Thought I wanted an x pointer, but Bart was very helpful in making the right choice for me. Shipped right out, should be here Monday. That's fast. And my propointer continues to hold on, so hopefully we ll make it to Monday. Highly recommend calling Bart. I will again. He's got my business. Thanks Bart !

No doubt! Purchased my AT from Bart last December and just recently ordered some more accessories....great to deal with it and fast shipping!!

Back
Top Bottom