Warning !!!

I got a kick out of a story maybe 6 months ago about them selling fake apple products, they faked the entire stores!:lol::lol::lol:

Reverse engineering is a painstakingly long and expensive process often with limited results. I very seriously doubt it would be feasible to do this against the cost of hiring hackers to steal all of the engineering data. Don't underestimate how common this kind of data theft is, and the U.S. is the #1 target.

Why? All the Chicoms have to do is buy one and reverse engineer it, and fake anything they can't figure out.

There are very few TRUE Made in America items these days...Somewhere in the mix, there are foreign parts...screws, electronics, plastic parts, etc...
For all of those that were scammed on the V3 eBay thing...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...You got what you deserved...Cheapskates!

HH,

Classy...

fraud

Reverse engineering is a painstakingly long and expensive process often with limited results. I very seriously doubt it would be feasible to do this against the cost of hiring hackers to steal all of the engineering data. Don't underestimate how common this kind of data theft is, and the U.S. is the #1 target.

Guys, china makes the originals as well! :laughing: That's how they're able to make such detailed copies. The only difference is the scammers don't make anything that works......they use factory reject parts that they get for next to nothing(or make for next to nothing) because they're defective. Put it all together and sell it. Voila!

The only way to prevent it is to hit them where it hurts. Just stop sending them work, and the scammers will be dealt with by china!

Why can't you post HERE how to spot the fakes? Why keep it secrt with PMs?

As for the ebay sales, those were posted here as well. The consensus was that they were fakes just based on the auction. It wasn't a container full either, he had about 10 or 12 selling without factory boxes.

not to argue, but 49 neg feedbacks on just ebay for the v3 and even one of the pics on his sale showed a container with them stacked up in plain brown boxes.

Hopefully the fake V3i's are more user friendly than the real Whites and don't require a post-grad degree in engineering to power on. :lol:

Classy...

There are very few TRUE Made in America items these days...Somewhere in the mix, there are foreign parts...screws, electronics, plastic parts, etc...
For all of those that were scammed on the V3 eBay thing...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...You got what you deserved...Cheapskates!

HH,

I wont post what im thinking cause its not correct to post my anger towards someone who gets a kicked out of seeing people get scammed. Karma sucks Gopher. Maybe it would really sucked if you purchased something from a forum member and it never arrived. Chalk that one down to never do business with ya!!

Here is a pic of a fake ace 250 the detector is on (note the blue readout (instead of black on grey) yep chicom

Attachments

• chinese 250.jpg
    chinese 250.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 285
I think they are making the new V-Trac half V3I and Half E-Trac it will be sold for 69.99. 7,231 frequencies all pounding the ground at the same time. Half dime found amazing 18 inches in red Virginia dirt. Life time warranty with no up grades because none will ever be needed. Makes the gpx 5000 look like a sponge bob metal detector. Has new technology called total fractional impulse wave form saturation.Ok Im done.:laughing:

I wont post what im thinking cause its not correct to post my anger towards someone who gets a kicked out of seeing people get scammed. Karma sucks Gopher. Maybe it would really sucked if you purchased something from a forum member and it never arrived. Chalk that one down to never do business with ya!!

What he said.:no:

ebay scam

i saw on ebay a guy with a storage unit full of v3s they were 1 day auctions for like 750.00 he had alot of them and i was thinking theres no way on the price. i thought they might be knockoffs, but what do i know? pretty sure he sold all of them, he said they were from a club hunt. Its amazing how much stuff is cloned these days.

That was a scam, I bought one of those and it never showed up. that was the same with every one else that bought one. ebay gave me his number and he wold never answer the phone. there was about 50 sales on the machines. I got my money back but how many didn't.

Back
Top Bottom