Lesche BROKE!! UPDATE: Pics

Bonesquat

Elite Member
I'm on phone so difficult to type and do any formatting. I. Was digging like normal today and noticed my lesche starting to bend. I then investigated and a huge crack has formed halfway through the blade! Ill upload pics when I get home. Its bad enough that I had to get a screwdriver. Does pred tools offer a warranty? I still can't believe this...wondering if I should bother getting another one.

So I called Pred tools and they said they can't do a warranty, that'd I'd have to call WM manu. or something. :?:

Update: Bigboard (New England Detectors) is setting things straight by sending my a new lesche!!!! Thanks bigboar and NED! You guys are the BEST!

Attachments

• 2011-04-16 12.20.29.jpg
    2011-04-16 12.20.29.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 867
  • CAM_0700.jpg
    CAM_0700.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 846
  • CAM_0702.jpg
    CAM_0702.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 990
  • CAM_0704.jpg
    CAM_0704.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 726
Try the New Gator Digger from Kellyco... It has been redesigned!

Just sayin...

You really should try the New Razor Edge Gator Digger from Kellyco... We redesigned it less than 2 months ago to be stronger and we have had some really good feedback on the new design...

I have it on sale for $19.95 on out specials page...

Check it out HERE!

Dan

Thanks Dan, I just ordered one. :D

Never heard of a Lesche cracking! Need a pic if possible!

Thanks for the link! That's amazing! :wow:

maybe it would help if the cutting edge is on the other side? I need a righthanded Lesche!

I also can't wait to see the pics.. odd but stuff does happen... We shall see how mine holds up, so far so good.. Great prices on that Garrett PP on that sup saver page and that gator digger..

I posted some pictures. I really hate this because now I have nothing to dig with. :mad: I may try that digger, Dan. Is it really as good/better than the lesche? For $20 I'd be willing to try one.

I posted some pictures. I really hate this because now I have nothing to dig with. :mad: I may try that digger, Dan. Is it really as good/better than the lesche? For $20 I'd be willing to try one.

That does hurt to see..

There is a fiskars one that you can get at wally world for 7 bucks to hold you over till you get a new one.. I used this one till I got my lesche and my dad also uses this one. check it out.. plus there is that sale for the 20 one..do you have the link to that sale at kco?

http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Yard-and-Garden/Digging-Tools/Big-Grip-Multi-purpose-Planting-Tool

I'm on phone so difficult to type and do any formatting. I. Was digging like normal today and noticed my lesche starting to bend. I then investigated and a huge crack has formed halfway through the blade! Ill upload pics when I get home. Its bad enough that I had to get a screwdriver. Does pred tools offer a warranty? I still can't believe this...wondering if I should bother getting another one.
attachment.php

So I called Pred tools and they said they can't do a warranty, that'd I'd have to call WM manu. or something. :?:

Arrrrrggg! THE HUMANITY!!! It is like losing a member of your team. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Where do we send the flowers?

Looks like they both broke identically. That looks like a design flaw. Were they both Lesche's? I didn't look at the 2nd (earlier) thread, just the pic. I have a predator and it looks just like a Lesche, hope this doesn't happen with mine! :shock:

Looks like they both broke identically.

Sure does! They both cracked in the same spot. Looks like you're digging in normal ground too.

This is pitiful! I thought they were the strongest thing going!

So sorry for your loss bonesquat. :(

Back
Top Bottom