headphones question

I've been looking at a set of Koss pro 4AA headphones. How do you think they would compare with a set of Killer Bees or Grey Ghosts.
Thanks
I have used alot of different headphones but never the Koss brand. I asked a dealer once about them and he said to stay away from them because they aren't very good quality so I never bought a set. Personally I think there is alot of hype when it comes to headphones, I used a $20.00 set of Radio Shack headphones for years and they worked as well as any I have tried since. Fit is about as important as sound, for me DetectorPro Jolly Rodger Headphones work great fit best and aren't that expensive. I have a set of Timberwolf headphones that I am using (always wanted to try them) & they are about the same as the Jolly Roger headphones.

I've been looking at a set of Koss pro 4AA headphones. How do you think they would compare with a set of Killer Bees or Grey Ghosts.
Thanks
I have a set of koss that came with my etrac but i dont know the model number. The sound is very good but the fit is sloppy on me. The Killer B's wasps have excellent sound and i like them better than the grey ghosts ultimates that i had.

Thanks

My minelab came with the Koss and they did not last long... My old Koss lasted a while but the Killer Bees I bought are far better... They have a lifetime warranty as well. They have vilumn adjustment, on/off and the tone is just much better. They fit better as well. If anything happens to the Bee its just $5 for freight and you get a new pair. I tried the ghost out side by side with the bees and the bees are much better sound quality and much louded then the ghost. I would choose the Bees with the choices listed which were the same choices I had and tried all three side by side. If you can do that with you machine then I would recommend that if possible!
Hope it helps!

Another thing to remember is everyone hears different, whats sounds good to me might not for you & vice versa.

These are the ones I use and I have been very very happy with them.

RACE_TRACKER_B_1.jpg

They are KOSS Racetracker B. They fit very comfortable even after wearing them all day and they have a volume control and a extra long cord which I like a lot. I can't remember but I think they also have a lifetime warranty. Here is a link to the page

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/pddisp?openform&pc^nc^RACE_TRACKER_B

Hope this helps

I use the wireless now for my SV3 but have a set of SunRay Pro Gold's that fit and sound fantastic.....During summer time you have to pour out the sweat though....UUGGHHHH...

Back
Top Bottom