Long Island - Suffolk County, NY

Hello and welcome from west babylon. Heading to Babylon lake state park to try some digging if anyone is interested ill be there 7 am

I missed your post there Blue Knight, I would've met up for a hunt. I'll be heading out to a local park next Saturday or Sunday if you or any LI based folk reading this are interested. Pulled a nice '43 quarter out of it yesterday :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the replies, guys! What is your general availability to detect?

I eyeballed a new spot yesterday, in Coram/Medford, which was a farm in the late 1700's. I think I've found the cellar hole for the original house in the woods.

Last week, I hit up my "close spot", pulled up a bunch of UMC. CO Nitro Cubs/ Lightning shotgun casings, and a heavily encrusted copper measuring ~ 28mm in diameters. Pulled up a ton of clad, mostly memorial pennies. Maybe I'll hit an old beach today for a few hours.

- CS79

I missed your post there Blue Knight, I would've met up for a hunt. I'll be heading out to a local park next Saturday or Sunday if you or any LI based folk reading this are interested. Pulled a nice '43 quarter out of it yesterday :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

im in let me know when and where pm me please

Thanks for the replies, guys! What is your general availability to detect?

I eyeballed a new spot yesterday, in Coram/Medford, which was a farm in the late 1700's. I think I've found the cellar hole for the original house in the woods.

Last week, I hit up my "close spot", pulled up a bunch of UMC. CO Nitro Cubs/ Lightning shotgun casings, and a heavily encrusted copper measuring ~ 28mm in diameters. Pulled up a ton of clad, mostly memorial pennies. Maybe I'll hit an old beach today for a few hours.

- CS79
Hi Coinshooter
I am a retired guy available most any time to hunt. PM me any time.

Coinshooter I'm usually available most weekends. If your ever out on the weekend let me know I'm always into trying new places. Do you do any beach hunting?

welcome

welcome from holbrook ny. I work nights so i try to go on my way home from work in the mornings and mornings on the weekends. I am far from seasoned, lol.

Back
Top Bottom