musicians

Usa

Elite Member
How many of you all fellow detectorists play Instrument(s)? I play the banjo,violin,harmonica and a little mandolin.:wow:

I have been blessed with the ability to play the Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele, Auto-Harp, Recorder, and I have started teaching myself the Harmonica & Piano. :D

guitar, keyboard cause my parents made sure I had some musical training as a young'un. in a fairly successful garage band in my early teens.

When I was younger I took up the Guitar..

My wife however plays the smallest violin in the world when talking to me.. seems to always only play "Cry me a River" :?:

All joking aside.. I did make this Folk Art Lap guitar for a buddy a long time ago.

Attachments

• Owl Guitar.jpg
    Owl Guitar.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 298
I never learned to play any instrument. In fact I flunked music appreciation in elementary school The teacher handed me a triangle and then took it away from me and said You don't have any sense of timing at all.

Pedal Steel (Sho Bud LDG), Guitar (Martin D28) Banjo (Horner 5 string w Scruggs tuners) Dobro (Meredith Curly Maple) "Bluegrass/Country" of course😊

Pedal Steel (Sho Bud LDG), Guitar (Martin D28) Banjo (Horner 5 string w Scruggs tuners) Dobro (Meredith Curly Maple) "Bluegrass/Country" of course😊

Guitar and Bass here I have bluegrass in my DNA but mainly playing in church with my kids. Martin guitar my fave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the metal detector count? After all, it makes some nice sounds! :laughing:

Ok, I had to play the recorder in school many years ago, but I never got the hang of it. :roll:

Besides my “flutey” Explorer, I’ve been a drummer for 35 years. Played in a few rock/dance rock/ grunge bands over a long span of time. Hung it up around 5-6 years ago because of constant cramping issues I couldn’t resolve(and yes,I know all of the tricks to cure cramps!) It was a blast but a lot of hard work to be any good. The biggest part was relying on others to learn their parts BEFORE rehearsal! All you band people,give me an AMEN if you know what I’m talking about!:grin:

Bass, Dobro and Hawaiian style guitar....

This one is my bestest favorite, my 1928 National..

<°)))>{

Attachments

• tricone28.jpg
    tricone28.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 276
Like my brother (Wolf-Dog), I enjoy playing the ukulele, mandolin, guitar, autoharp, & recorder, and I'm learning to play piano and harmonica. (Although I do admit to having a soft spot for the autoharp. ;)) My family and I love to sing and play hymns at home and at church. :grin:

I mess around with acoustic and elec guitar, I like to build my own pre-amp and effects circuits. Still gotta get me a Rockman some day.

I mess around with acoustic and elec guitar, I like to build my own pre-amp and effects circuits. Still gotta get me a Rockman some day.

Yes,Rockmans(especially the original) are very cool! Everything you play sounds like Boston!:lol:
The Quadraverb is neato too...

Back
Top Bottom