powerbank for using outdoors

Rammjäger

Elite Member
Hi,
I got this solar powerbank for charging the batteries :
Cellphone, action cam,tablet etc. whenever I am outdoors,
in the woods,at the beach,in my car etc. Great to have extra energy
when the battery of your cellphone goes dead and you have to make
an emergency call,for instance. It is 5V and 10.000 mAh. strong.
Dual charge through solar panels or 220V .

Attachments

• IMG-20180611-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180611-WA0001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 203
Cool, I normally carry a power bank which you charge at home and take with you, especially if I'm camping somewhere remote, but I've been thinking of getting a solar one like yours so I don't have to worry about recharging the power bank. Where did you get yours from, and how long does it take to fully charge your phone/device?

Cool, I normally carry a power bank which you charge at home and take with you, especially if I'm camping somewhere remote, but I've been thinking of getting a solar one like yours so I don't have to worry about recharging the power bank. Where did you get yours from, and how long does it take to fully charge your phone/device?

I got mine at E**y for 19,90 euros from a chinese seller shipping inside Germany . Before buying it I researched all about solar powerbanks in youtube.
I still don't know how long would it take for the solar panels to fully recharge it,but even with 4 solar panels I guess it would take a whole day to do it.It depends on if it is a cloudless day or a cloudy day. Solar charging is thought as an emergency alternative only. But better this than nothing at all,when you are in the wilderness or at,the middle of nowhere.Charging rate from powerbank i to cellphone takes normal speed.
You don't have to wait until the powerbank is fully charged before using it to charge your cellphone.I charged my cellphone at full and the powerbank dropped only one of the 4 leds (25%). Powerbanks with only one solar panel are no worth buying them,in my opinion.Because the solar panel surface is simply too small.
There are 2 or 3 different trademarks ,but they are all the same product I guess.
I am glad I bought it and only wait to use it outdoors this summer :yes:
Good luck to you with your purchase and do some research before getting one.
HH
Ramm

Back
Top Bottom