I almost was going to leave

71DHB

Elite Member
Hey friends! I went to one of my usual places this morning to beat the heat and hopefully find some gold. It's been so hot around here lately that we rank one of the hottest places in the world at the moment. Some cities here are tied with Dubai and Kuwait city. I couldn't believe what they were saying yesterday that in some place here it got up to 63 degrees with the humidity:shock::saywhat: Anyways I didn't even connect my battery this morning when I glanced to my right and there was another hunter in the distance. When I connected my battery I could see another 2 in the other direction! (I thought to myself maybe I should get out of the water and change spots. Glad I stayed!) Oh well...I made my way in there direction and as I got close I realized it was a friend I had met earlier this year. He brought his son this time. After talking a bit I proceeded ahead and after about 100 meters the Excal sniffed out the gold wedding band in the pic. Other than that not much else as regard to signals. Few coins and other targets. Lately there has been some colleagues passing by I guess. Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• DSCN3729.JPG
    DSCN3729.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCN3730.JPG
    DSCN3730.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 330
That's like 145 degrees with humidity here! That is hot!! Congrats on the gold!

Mental note to self. Visit Italy in the winter!

I am more of a summer guy and don't like drysuits that much in winter but you are welcome to come anytime of the year Barbara. You know I heard yesterday that because of the intense heat this year they started making wine already.:wine2: Something they usually did in September!

I am more of a summer guy and don't like drysuits that much in winter but you are welcome to come anytime of the year Barbara. You know I heard yesterday that because of the intense heat this year they started making wine already.:wine2: Something they usually did in September!

Thanks! Sounds like fall or spring would be good. I highly dislike cold weather as it makes my body hurt! Hope to visit someday!

Thanks! Sounds like fall or spring would be good. I highly dislike cold weather as it makes my body hurt! Hope to visit someday!

Fall is good because the water is still warm:), instead in spring it's a bit chilly.:cold1:Cold? You're telling me...I'm from Canada! I cant stand it:mad:. Ok maybe only for Christmas:xtree::D: I guess you know why I'm here now huh?

Back
Top Bottom