Finally Chased the Gold Skunk Away

jjm861

Elite Member
Well....it is not going to break the bank, but I finally got the gold skunk off my back.

Unfortunately over the last couple of months, I have not been able to get out too much. However, when I have had a chance to hit the beach over the last 6 weeks, the good stuff has not found its way in to my pouch. In fact, over the last 6 hunts, this Sunday was the first time I have found silver and/or gold.

Yesterday's finds included a nice .925 bowtie ring and a small 2.02g 10k ring. Just for the fun of it, the last picture includes from left to right the junk rings from the last several hunts. The last two rings being the silver and gold I found yesterday.

Finally....something for the ARA bag. :D:D

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 557
Congrats Jeff! I havent found gold since last year, both in the dirt and in the water. Seems to be avoiding me. Great job breaking the slump!

:dingding: Congrats on the gold! Always a great feeling to get back in the gold column.

Congrats on breaking thru the gold barrier. Always nice to feel re-assured that there's something out there if we just keep swinging away

Back
Top Bottom