Hey Felix

DD

Ya i saw on the local news in Baltimore that the streets were under water in Miami, that's why i was concerned, must be bad, haven't herd back from him, maybe he's building a boat out of zinc's howboutit :lol: Than again, i think he said he was going on a trip to New Orleans :D

what the hell is the news talking about its beautiful down here. Only getting our summertime afternoon thunderstorms.

Sexton

Are you in Miami Fl ? So much for the news :laughing: Just delete the thread, if Sexton is correct sorry for this thread, the mods can delete .

Last edited:
I've been in New Orleans on vacation with the wife Earl! I missed all the flooding and get back to Miami tomorrow. Hopefully the rains caused some type of erosion I can work.

Are you in Miami Fl ? So much for the news :laughing: Just delete the thread, if Sexton is correct sorry for this thread, the mods can delete .

Its flooding up here where I am. People try to drive down streets by small creeks/ditches. Lots of cars destroyed yesterday. Two ladies on the news stayed in the car waiting on a wrecker so they didn't go wading. They stuck a sheet over the window so they couldn't be filmed:wow:

Florida always like this or just the last few years? Maybe there is something to global warming... supposedly the glacial runoff from the last few years has added a couple inches so far. Warm water will be less dense so that might actually be amplified in certain circumstances

Florida always like this or just the last few years? Maybe there is something to global warming... supposedly the glacial runoff from the last few years has added a couple inches so far. Warm water will be less dense so that might actually be amplified in certain circumstances

It seems flooding is getting worse and more frequent. Scientists and those that measure that stuff are saying the same thing. I think we're on the front line of climate change since we're mostly at sea level.

It seems flooding is getting worse and more frequent. Scientists and those that measure that stuff are saying the same thing. I think we're on the front line of climate change since we're mostly at sea level.
Warm water... plus the upward suction from a major storm... yeah, the writing is on the wall. Better dig the oceans deeper :laughing: ..(I don't recommend that as a solution)

Back
Top Bottom