New in Michigan

BillyBoy

I metal detected in the mid-eighties with an inexpensive White machine. Now, I'm 50 and I have the bug again. I bought a used BH Tracker IV Sunday to start again. My 13-year-old daughter and I are doing my 1 acre lot, my house was built in 1936. Would love to team up with others in Oakland County Michigan.

welcome BillyBoy !

Welcome back to the hobby, this is a great place for show & tell and catching up! Should be some enthusiasts in your neck of the woods on here!:yes:

Glad to have you aboard

from sunny Florida home of the 12 hours of Sebring....Gil

Attachments

• Raceway-buttn.jpg
    Raceway-buttn.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 213
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!

The area around your home should be a great place to start! Let us know what you and your daughter find!

I usually hunt with my 14 year old son. I hope your daughter will enjoy metal detecting as much as my son does! Happy hunting!

Welcome! From another in the mitten.

Years ago I was often in your neighborhood, but now I can't even remember the last time that I was east of Telegraph south of 696. About as close as I get anymore would be Waterford.
You've got a lot of good places in your area to hunt. Lots of history.
Good luck, and HH!

Welcome from the other side of the state. I started with that exact machine and it paid for itself in the first few months. Be sure, if the ground is dry, to turn the sensitivity UP. : ) Good luck to your and your 'buddy' : )

Back
Top Bottom