Big Silver Today...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I went back to the spot I pulled all the old nickels 2 days ago but this time brought the GT so I could crawl over the area.... the screws are all brass or copper most of the junk targets are copper, brass and lead... it was a nice day for a hunt with Bruce, Mark and Robert... Mark and Robert both found gold today... Robert found an old "Moose Lodge" gold ring... it sure pays off to remove the lead we have been removing over the past few weeks... :yes:

The new scoop worked great in the rocks and muck... it got right in there between all the rocks... not sure what Bruce found today...

I hunted the bottom of the slopes and Bruce, Mark and Robert hunted the water...

Scored a nickel trifecta with Buffalo's a Shield nickel and V nickels... plus a IH penny, merc dime and Walker half... found a plated ring but it broke up into 3 pieces... also found a 50cal....

I should change the name of lead beach to screw beach :lol:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 554
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 561
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 569
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 562
... it sure pays off to remove the lead we have been removing over the past few weeks... :yes:
I don't know but it sounds like there's some kind of tax that you should be able to impose on anybody detecting your lead free beach now! ;)

:wow:Nice on the silver coins & nickel trifecta!

Congrads

On the Old silver Craig, and Angel congrads on finding GOLD , Craig's in the gold slump, trying to catch Captain silver :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
I don't know but it sounds like there's some kind of tax that you should be able to impose on anybody detecting your lead free beach now! ;)

:wow:Nice on the silver coins & nickel trifecta!

And if they don't pay I'll spread a jar of those ugly zincs you seem to find almost every hunt... :laughing:

Love the old walker....!!

Great hunt also always enjoy those Conn hunters post!

... Scored a nickel trifecta with Buffalo's a Shield nickel and V nickels... plus a IH penny, merc dime and Walker half... found a plated ring but it broke up into 3 pieces...

Not sure if your just showing off or trying to take my crown. :kingdances: :laughing:

R5

Not sure if your just showing off or trying to take my crown. :kingdances: :laughing:

R5

Nope... good or bad I show the finds ;)

Its nice to find gold but if I don't.. I still have fun hunting... sure beats sitting around the house :D

Thought for a second you missed the merc:lol: I'll bet you 5 bucks I don't find none of that today:lol:

On the Old silver Craig, and Angel congrads on finding GOLD , Craig's in the gold slump, trying to catch Captain silver :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Earl... Your thought processes are all wrong... its not about gold its about having fun... gold is a bonus to having a fun time hunting... I don't put pressure on myself to find gold... maybe someday you will learn this but I doubt it :laughing:

Lol

:laughing::no: :hornetsnest::nono::pirate2: Come on Craig, you cut everyone up on here , I try to crack one on you, and it's like I made you walk the plank, lighten up buddy, Gold will come :lol:

:laughing::no: :hornetsnest::nono::pirate2: Come on Craig, you cut everyone up on here , I try to crack one on you, and it's like I made you walk the plank, lighten up buddy, Gold will come :lol:

Alright Earl you want to talk about gold... I pulled 47 last year how many did you pull? I have 15 or 16 this year how about you? Show us some pictures or it never happened :laughing:

IF I Lived

At the Beach , I would be wright up there with you buddy, take that to the bank, wonder how many gold Angel pulled last year howboutit :?::?::?::?::?::jawdrop:

Amazing the stuff showing up after weeks of harvesting lead...congrats on the old nickels/trifecta, the Merc and the Walker...nice digs Craig!

Back
Top Bottom