Big Silver Today...

Craig, in your first pic nearly dead center, is that half of a jack knife? if so, i think your new scoop might be a bit too sharp ole buddy! :laughing::laughing:

looks like you guys had a great hunt and are still having some fun discussion time here afterwards. :D congrats on that variety of goodies! :yes:

Pete

Nice hunt Craig. Love the old coins. Had a great hunt at the other beach today. (You and Bruce know which one....:D) Will post all my finds after tomorrows hunt. See ya in the morning......:yes:

Craig, in your first pic nearly dead center, is that half of a jack knife? if so, i think your new scoop might be a bit too sharp ole buddy! :laughing::laughing:

looks like you guys had a great hunt and are still having some fun discussion time here afterwards. :D congrats on that variety of goodies! :yes:

Pete

Yes it was and you might be right :lol:

My lord I love the threads in the beach section! Bunch of thick skinned old mules bantering back and forth!:laughing:
Makes me want to take my silvers and put them on the belt sander and spray paint them gray so I could post them in the beach section!:lol:
Congrats on a great hunt and a amazing assortment of coins!

My lord I love the threads in the beach section! Bunch of thick skinned old mules bantering back and forth!:laughing:
Makes me want to take my silvers and put them on the belt sander and spray paint them gray so I could post them in the beach section!:lol:

Old mules huh? You might be on to something :laughing: In general people are thin skinned... lots of whiners in the world today... I'd get banned if I said what I really thought :laughing:

Great hunt.... take work at some sites that others just avoid. Ill dig in trash any day because down here if you find trash means something moved. Comp. really keeps the places clean. Me and Tim wore our butts out yesterday for change. Between us we got maybe a half dozen pull tabs and other trash. When we start getting fishing weights you arent going to move us from that site.

Dew

:laughing:

Congrats on a nice bunch of old coins. Can you read that small date on the shield nickel? That scrap bucket must weigh a ton.
Mike

I would take those coins any day. 3 Buff's now that's cool. Scrap metal prices keep goiing up too.

Old mules huh? You might be on to something :laughing: In general people are thin skinned... lots of whiners in the world today... I'd get banned if I said what I really thought :laughing:

Could I be the one to band you, could I , could I , could I. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom