First Equinox800 in Utah?

wasatchau

Hi all,
I preordered the Equinox 800 on 9/25/17. It arrived in the last few minutes. Do I have the first in Utah? I have Gerry McMullin of Gerry's Detectors in Boise, ID to thank for his great service and continuing support.
Now I just have to figure out how to use it effectively.
Happy Hunting All!

Attachments

• DSCN1650.jpg
    DSCN1650.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 299
What

Is it still doing in the BOX bro., don't worry about if anyone in your state has it, start digging :lol: enjoy your machine, we are waiting for your post's on find's , a lot of people with pre-order's are getting there EQs this week, some people got them Monday, Earl

Oh man I was just talking to a buddy of mine in Utah that got his at 12:32. SO CLOSE!:D enjoy it!

Thanks all, it's not in the box any more. And yes, I 've been watching all the videos of others using it. I'll have my chance at first light. Valentines Day took over today. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Thanks all, it's not in the box any more. And yes, I 've been watching all the videos of others using it. I'll have my chance at first light. Valentines Day took over today. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Smart man....

Jak,
It was a pulltab followed by a quarter. Gotta start somewhere. I'm rather surprised how deep the thing picks up small stuff. But i've got to relearn the VDI numbers since I've only used a White's before this. And the detector is really light weight compared to the MX series.
Onward thru the fog...
Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom