Wet drizzly hunt..

Craig,
Being in the landscape business, you have a gold mine of older homes to play in. I hope your treasures continue to grow.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Might be less hassle to replace the wife. :lol:

(I did, now I live hassle free) :p

I have thought about that... once they get their talons in you they are hard to shake off :yes:

Nice job! What condition is the half dime in?

Both coins are worn down Zee..

Craig,
Being in the landscape business, you have a gold mine of older homes to play in. I hope your treasures continue to grow.

Oh yeah... I am working on two new ones.. one is 1759 and the other 1734 just got permission on a 1790 property... I offer a free cut or something else... its a chance as they may have had fill brought in like the property I found the boot pistol on last month... it was the only decent target there..

That is a nice assorted collection you got there. That half dime looks (at least on the reverse) to be in great shape. What did it ring up on the mxt? still hoping for my first.

That is a nice assorted collection you got there. That half dime looks (at least on the reverse) to be in great shape. What did it ring up on the mxt? still hoping for my first.

Because I only hunt in relic mode the numbers tend to be lower than where one would look for silver... my MXT said the Merc was a buckle coming in at 79/82 and it said the seated was a bullet coming in around 62.. did the iron in the hole keep them lower? No clue.. all I know is both were crisp hits..

Back
Top Bottom