My heart skipped a beat...

jsclifton

After 7 weeks with the Equinox 800, my first detector, I've found 8 wheat pennies, 1 silver quarter, a cup of change and a 5 gallon bucket of junk. Then today this popped out.

Ring_1.jpg

Ring_2.jpg

Marked PD in the inside of the band. Probably costume but still was exciting.

Jason

That's a great machine for your first. It will take a while to learn it all but that is part of the fun. Looks like you are already on the right track though. Keep up the good hunting.

Cliff

If that ring is palladium (PD) then you have a big hand full of green bills Currently palladium is more expensive than 14k gold. Get that rascal checked out by a trustworthy jeweler.

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd bet a nickel it's Premier Designs costume jewelry. Heartstopper for sure! Heartbreaker though? We may never know, unless jsclifton gives us more to work with, like a close-up of the mark.

Man that’s awesome, thank god you found it. I have been looking everywhere for it.......standard shipping will be fine, thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd bet a nickel it's Premier Designs costume jewelry. Heartstopper for sure! Heartbreaker though? We may never know, unless jsclifton gives us more to work with, like a close-up of the mark.

I'll try to get a closeup of the mark. I'm taking it to a jeweler on Friday.

I'll give an update after then.

Jason

I'll try to get a closeup of the mark. I'm taking it to a jeweler on Friday.

I'll give an update after then.

Jason

Thank you. I know close-up pics can be tricky. Lighting, focus, and stability.
If that chunk of bling is the real deal, it will have some serious value, and we'll all be happy for you, and maybe envious. If not, we'll feel for ya, and usher you right to the good seats in the Heartbreaker club. Dying to find out, so I know how to feel! :lol:

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costume :(

Once I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and got out all of the remaining dirt and grim the ring really sparkled but felt a little lite. Oh well I've found my first ring and a niece will get some nice play jewelry. The jeweler is someone I trust and have had other business with.

Just for clarification the makers mark was "PD"

Still exciting for my first ring.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom