Back from south Florida

Casper

Had fun met a couple of good guys and one great guy that took me to a good spot that I got 3 gold at. I got out 9 times in 6 days and hit 6 different spots. I got gold at 2 and silver at 5 of them. I also found paper money floating on the bottom at 2 beaches - I found $70.00 at one and $1.00 at another. I found $30.05 in change.I got one pretty nice ring - 14K with diamonds and my first 18K chain and pendant.

It's been along time since I got that much hunting in. You can see more pics and stories at thetreasuredepot.

Attachments

• goldsil-flafinds1.JPG
    goldsil-flafinds1.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 262
  • floridadiamond.JPG
    floridadiamond.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 271
Way to go Casper!

That is a nice haul indeed. I was in Miami Beach last year and only managed a gold ring on Christmass morning.

Good going! I can't wait to hit the beaches too with my new detector!

lot of rings an 30.05 is alot of change to dig up,I can spend all day just getting $8 in change.. that paper money sure adds up fast :yes:

Nice stuff Casper ^5's :) I already checked out your stuff on the two other water boards last night :)

I'm heading your neck of the woods over the weekend... Gonna see if you left me anything in the surf up at the Cape ;)

Fantastic hunt Casper, congrats! You really cleaned up.

I enjoyed your post on the Depot, great pictures. Sure looks like a great holiday you had.
:yes:

Talk about hittin' the JACKPOT! :shock: WOW!!! I'd have HATED leavin THERE and be making hard plans to get back soon! YOU DA MAN Casper! WTG!!
Keep Swinging!
Jim

Nice trip and finds Casper! Me and Carol are going to Fort Myers in June :grin:
Hoping for a few rings :roll:

Back
Top Bottom