Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 10-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Elite Member

Default Halloween prank for pumpkin smashers...

Okay..long story shortened from years ago...one Halloween I decided I wasn't having my pumpkin smashed again...so.. I got a giant heavy pumpkin...then.. I mixed up a batch of vasiline and powdered orange koolaid...it was hard to mix but I whipped it good and got it nice..then I slathered it on my pumpkin..the idea being that the old koolaid mixes stained badly.. notoriously..so when someone tries to pick up the pumpkin it's all slippery and gooey..they drop it ...run away with orange hands and arms...lol....wiping it maybe on their pants etc....in the morning the pumpkin was moved about 10 feet...lying on its side..cracked like Humpty Dumpty.. some lucky prankster took the bait..wish I had video surveillance back then...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Elite Member

I heard a story about a cement filled mailbox on a steel post once.. ..your idea is better though. The mailbox thing sounded sort of like an invitation for a lawsuit.

Old 10-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by joe dert View post
Okay..long story shortened from years ago...one Halloween I decided I wasn't having my pumpkin smashed again...so.. I got a giant heavy pumpkin...then.. I mixed up a batch of vasiline and powdered orange koolaid...it was hard to mix but I whipped it good and got it nice..then I slathered it on my pumpkin..the idea being that the old koolaid mixes stained badly.. notoriously..so when someone tries to pick up the pumpkin it's all slippery and gooey..they drop it ...run away with orange hands and arms...lol....wiping it maybe on their pants etc....in the morning the pumpkin was moved about 10 feet...lying on its side..cracked like Humpty Dumpty.. some lucky prankster took the bait..wish I had video surveillance back then...
Hahahahaha! Would've loved to see the fool wiping his slimy orange hands on his pantlegs. Good one. Get footage next time!