Tesoro Sand Shark

olegeezer

I have been reading some scuttlebutt saying that the Tesoro Sand Shark does not work well on Florida beaches. I would like to hear from someone who has used them here. :?: :?: :?: I have limited resources and want to get the best I can afford. I will be generally wading in the surf rather than totally underwater but want a machine that can take a good dunking when it happens. Thanx...olegeezer

olegeezer let me say that you won't go wrong by getting one, i live in australia and we have some highly mineralized black sand on the beaches,i use the Minelab Excalibur and my mate has the sand shark and i can tell you he does just as good as me and often beats me.
If i were to go and buy another underwater detector it would be the Tesoro sand shark

;)Tassie

Thanx, Tassie...I appreciate the info. I don't know what the problems are supposed to be connected with Florida Beaches. I am hoping to hear from someone in Florida who is using one. I hope to get to Australia one of these days. Shall I bring a detector along? My next trip( business) seems to be slated for the Philippines but I do not know if I will have a detector by then or not.. Heavy expenses the last month repairing vehicles... Thanx again for the 'head up"..olegeezer

Olegeezer,The sandshark is a pulse unit and will have no problem on any beach.
Now the tigershark is a different story.It may act up a bit on highly mineralized or very salty beaches.

Hermit...........thanx for your input...I must admit that in my stupidity I asked about the Sand Shark when I meant Tiger Shark..... Thanks for clearing that up...Some have said that it makes no difference but others say that olegeezerTiger Shark is not the best rig for Florida beaches....olegeezer

Back
Top Bottom