• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Guess and win an 1892 Barber dime

Hdnsouth

Forum Supporter
At the end of this contest I will take a deck of cards and shuffle and cut the deck and the top card is what you are guessing. At this point I don't know what it will be. One entry per member. I want the card value and the suit this leaves a possible 52 entry's 13 cards in each suit and 4 suits once a card is chosen and entered it will no longer be an option. As always in my contests there will be a bonus for those that have served or are serving in the military. For an example if I chose and entered the King of hearts I would also state Army and this card would no longer be a possible choice for anyone else. Someone will win if the card that is flipped hasn't been entered the first one who chose that suit will win so if the King wasn't entered and that was the card drawn the first card with the hearts suit will win. You are playing for an 1892 Barber dime. If there is any confusion ask me and I will clarify where needed. This contest will end Sunday May 17th 2015 at 6:00 pm central standard time or if all cards are taken when I get back home on Friday. Thanks for playing.

Attachments

• DSC01515.JPG
    DSC01515.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom