BH Red Baron RB12D

catdriver

Got one from a friend that died that is almost brand new, but no manual for it.

Catdriver

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 850
That's an oldie and it's in excellent shape!

I think you can get the manual from brokendetector.com - I know others that have gotten some older manuals from there.

That's an oldie and it's in excellent shape!

I think you can get the manual from brokendetector.com - I know others that have gotten some older manuals from there.

I emailed them to see if they have one available, but I was trying to find one on line somewhere so we could use it this weekend. I'm a newbie ol F**t an was wanting to try this one out. I ordered a new detector from Kellyco, but it won't be here until next week sometime.

Thanx,
Ronnie B.

That seems to may have been some higher end model for BH in its day. Any ideas on what it cost and when it's from?

That seems to may have been some higher end model for BH in its day. Any ideas on what it cost and when it's from?

No I sure don't, My friend Larry gave it to me a few days before he died of brain cancer. I do know he bought it new a long time ago and had found a coupla rings an a few coins with it before he lost interest in it he said. He told me after a few weeks of using it he just wrapped it up an put it in his gun safe for all of these years.

Its probably not worth much, but it means alot to me since it was Larry's (AKA) The Duck

Ron B

No I sure don't, My friend Larry gave it to me a few days before he died of brain cancer. I do know he bought it new a long time ago and had found a coupla rings an a few coins with it before he lost interest in it he said. He told me after a few weeks of using it he just wrapped it up an put it in his gun safe for all of these years.

Its probably not worth much, but it means alot to me since it was Larry's (AKA) The Duck

Ron B

i know what you mean about stuff that people leave to you.

i have my uncle's 1981 mercedes. it is in good shape and runs great but it's sort of like the car IS uncle frank and i can never trade it or otherwise get rid of it. at least it runs good!:lol:

I will browse thru all my old mags and see if I can find a field test or some other info on it. If so I will send it you. Seems like they were $399.00 new. But my recollections arent as good as they once were...............................

If you can't get a copy I should have one somewhere abouts that I could scan for you or if your quick "bjsone" has one with instructions on E-Bay this week. You could ask if he would scan a copy for you.

Brian

If you can't get a copy I should have one somewhere abouts that I could scan for you or if your quick "bjsone" has one with instructions on E-Bay this week. You could ask if he would scan a copy for you.

Brian

Thank you for the offer, but I found a gentleman that has a copy of it for me.

Ron B.:D

Back
Top Bottom