• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A newbies first ring

308JC

I went to a little local beach by me today and I found this in the dry sand and I know it's nothing special but it's my first ring so I figured I would share with all of you guys you guys share so much. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 743
Conga-Rats on your first ring. Kinda makes you want to go back for more don't it?

Gold, silver, junk?????? More details....

Well there's no real marks on it anywhere but I can tell you it's not metallic put a magnet to it and no stick it's very thin it may be titanium or stainless not sure. How can you tell fits titanium or stainless?

It is a big deal. You found more rings than I have all month. Congratulations! I hope you find many more in your future!

I can tell you it's not metallic

It looks to be very metallic, that is why your detector sounded on it..

My guess is silver, white gold, or platinum... They don't usually make those tiny bands out of junk...

What did it ring up as?

<*)))>{

I still remember my first ring, I must have jumped up and down yelling at my lady for three minutes...even though it was a nearly broken black ugly ring of no value...it still holds a prominent place in my heart.

Congradulations, many more will come

Good job on the first ring!

It's always nice to see a shiny ring in the scoop, gets my heart pumping!

If the ring feels heavy for it's size it could he white gold/platinum, but the good stuff is usually marked.

Congrats! Looks a lot better than my first ring (toe ring) - it was one of those silver squiggly wire ones that is soldered together. I remember the ring shape with a bunch of sand stuck in the middle of it. What a feeling!

Way to go! Still have the first gold ring I ever found. Was a lot easier to keep it since it was a light 10k ring. First ring I ever found was silver. Don't have that one any more.

Never think that a first ring isn't a big deal to all of us. It is and it should be to you..Congrats I hope for many more in your future.

Back
Top Bottom