Snorkeling brought luck yesterday

3.14R8

Elite Member
Went snorkeling just out of most waders reach,had a great time and a great workout.Found 4 rings 2 10k a small womans and a mans 1957class ring from another state.1 sterling and 1 I haven't checked yet,a bicentennial 1/2 and a 52 wheatie.
I made a homemade shaft for my fisher detectors with a little extra reach when I locate a target I go down and dig with a large spoon,sometimes it takes 6 or 7 times I can't seem to hold my breath as long as I used to but it's a blast!
I haven't posted in quite a while been busy with work and on the road a lot hope everyone is having luck this summer,stay safe.:grin:

Attachments

• 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 700
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 691
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 674
:dingding:Keep it up! I tried snorkeling with the hand fanning and it just wasn't for me. At least your using some type of tool. Maybe you can refine your recovery method?

Great hunt! I tried snorkeling with a detector years ago and it was a lot of fun but as you said- quite a workout. Not sure I could still do it but maybe I'll give it a go. BTW, is that bracelet silver? Looks like it could be. :yes:

Great hunt! I tried snorkeling with a detector years ago and it was a lot of fun but as you said- quite a workout. Not sure I could still do it but maybe I'll give it a go. BTW, is that bracelet silver? Looks like it could be. :yes:

The bracelet is junk,I wish it was silver,good luck if you do try snorkeling again, i have a lot of fun doing it,can't wait to get back out there.HH

Back
Top Bottom