A newbies first ring

checklist

I got my first ring on the first outing with my excal. It was only ornamental but still it got me hooked but more importantly I got to check it off my list of finding bling.

congrats on your first,,,,you will never forget it,,,I really think it is at least silver and could be Plat,,,little bands are not usually junk metal,,,,,I hope it is the real deal for you,,,keep swinging and more will come,,,,:hat3:

congrats on your first,,,,you will never forget it,,,I really think it is at least silver and could be Plat,,,little bands are not usually junk metal,,,,,I hope it is the real deal for you,,,keep swinging and more will come,,,,:hat3:

Thanks I think I'll get it checked out. I'll let you guy know what I find out.

Hey congrats!
<Dumb question... but since you are new... did you use a loupe to look closely on the inside of the ring? Sometimes marks can be worn. can't wait to hear about the results it looks very nice.

I have a ring I found that looks just like that. It's silver colored, has a R&R hallmark and is stamped 14k. So check it out. I though it was a washer when I first found it under the rear seat of a car.

It looks to be very metallic, that is why your detector sounded on it..

My guess is silver, white gold, or platinum... They don't usually make those tiny bands out of junk...

What did it ring up as?

<*)))>{

It rang up an 40 to 41 on my AT pro so if anybody knows what metal rings up an 40 to 41 on AT Pro let me know. I was digging so much trash that day I really didn't pay any attention so I broke my detector out and scanned it again.

Thank you guys. You guys are awesome. My wife said we should take it somewhere tomorrow have it looked at. Just to see what they say.

Update on my ring

Well today I took the ring to a local pawnshop and learned that my refrigerator magnet really wasn't a good magnet Lol needless to say his magnet work quite well on it so with that said it's just junk:)

Dang! That stinks, usually little plain bands are not junkers...

Better luck on the next one!!

<*)))>{

Well, you'll just have to wait a bit longer for the silver or gold but there is no doubt- it's coming. Still, that ring looks better than some of the real junkers that are out there. HH!

Back
Top Bottom