• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

F2 live demo

Is that detector working correctly?

I have never seen a detector make so many different sounds and take so long to find a screw. :laughing:

I just wanted to show how the signals can vary on a deep target at the beach using F2.

I think it's pretty good.

It can depend on the property, but I usually hunt with a lower iron bias and if I'm a bit suspicious of an iffy high tone I'll bump up the iron bias and see if the high tone holds together. If I'm in an area where that's happening a lot, like an area full of nails, then with the 800 I'll copy the settings to the user mode and make that iron bias adjustment. The result is a one button toggle between a low and high iron bias setting.

It can depend on the property, but I usually hunt with a lower iron bias and if I'm a bit suspicious of an iffy high tone I'll bump up the iron bias and see if the high tone holds together. If I'm in an area where that's happening a lot, like an area full of nails, then with the 800 I'll copy the settings to the user mode and make that iron bias adjustment. The result is a one button toggle between a low and high iron bias setting.

I'm definitely going to do that!

Back
Top Bottom