Cash and Gold. However One of the Two Isn't Mine.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Heading to the beach today I get a call about a pair of prescription glasses in the water. Since I am heading that way, I tell them I will make a detour. Got there and found the glasses. Then another guy a couple of slips down said he lost a pair of Oakley's in his slip. I got them also. Get out of the water and get going to the beach. Phone rings again. Another marina another pair of glasses. It was less than a mile from where I was so I said I would be right there. Get them and then another guy a few boats down asked if I could find a Gerber all in one tool. Got that. 165.00 for the half hour playing.

Go to the beach and boy is it cold. 68° and windy. I still make almost two dives. A rosey and two wheat's from 34 and 36 were my coins. A silver ring and small religious pendant. Still not a lot found out there. I think I was too cold to concentrate.

Kevin got a nice 14K ring with diamond. He also got a rosey.

Hopefully this crazy weather will get warmer and the water warmer.

Last edited:
Just Astounding! Shaking my head here and giggling like a little girl over your posts and success! Congratulations on carving yourself out an unique and profitable niche in this Sport :clapping:Bob!

Back
Top Bottom