More Stragglers and Keepers

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I had to try the water again today. Another day with one coin. This is really strange.

I had to go that way because I got a call to retrieve a side window to a boat at a marina down that way. 2 minutes later and he had it and I had 90.00 in my hand. A good start for the day.

The screwdriver or whatever goes in and out and is made by Goodell Brothers Greenfield Mass patent Nov 17 1891. The spoon says Niagra Falls Silver Co. 1877.

Push twist drill, not a screwdriver

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Goo...ush-Twist-Drill-Patent-Nov-1891-/361604282810

Ring is 10K class of 1962 no initials so it belongs to RMG. Silver ring and two junkers.

Rosey is 1946 A good day in the water. Too bad that big bracelet is brass.

Last edited:
Congrads on the Gold Bob!! I see a buckle I found here in that collection. But you have both ends..Nice save!!

Yes, I have just the Lifesaver bouy.

Cool stuff Scuba!!

OBN, if you want the other part just let me know. I will gladly send you one. I have more than enough. I have more in a drawer on my porch also

Rmg? Who's that??Rightful Michigan Guys?:lol:0

Yea, that's it!

Wow! Someone gave me an old one with a guy on a ski board holding a looped rope. Likely when they first started what we know as water skiing:?:

I have a few of those Larry. I think I have a few of everyone made including etched swimmer, sailboats and different names.

Congrat's on a well-deserved tip. You've certainly put your time and energy into your gear and know-how !

This is all very nice Bob, but I beg of you, would you stop dinking around for paper bills and brass bottom garbage and get on some Gold? 'Swimsuit buckles and screwdrivers?' 'Side windows and cellphones?' Please!

How am I ever going to Win your 'Summertime Gold Guess' contest unless you get serious? You are way short of 50gr and its nearly July! And I guessed '254'...Sheesh!:laughing::laughing: Had I known you were just in this for the money, I coulda done the math right....Disappointed Fan here!!

I guess once a guy starts canning their own air, they think any little bit of junk they find is a trophy worth a post!! Dammit!

When Boy! When are you going to get your act together? You better find some Heavy gold before Sun down, or I'm shipping you off to military school with the Finkelstein kid! Oh God Almighty me...such wasted potential! :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom